Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Living behind the veil

I have been trying to understand how to access my inheritance...I know it is by faith, but there are specific means to do so...ie. intimacy with my Father in Heaven. It is there, in my spirit, I get behind the veil of the flesh and see from the heavenly perspective, and begin to operate in the same realm and authority as my Savior. I keep looking for shortcuts, but there are none. I keep looking for religious ways to accomplish this...pray louder, use better words, claim authority...and yet, no substitute exists for being 1 on 1 with my Father in the secret place in my spirit.

Not too long ago I had a dream...dreamt I was at a restaurant and seated next to Jack Taylor (don't ask me how I knew it was him). I was telling him all that God was doing in our church and Jack spoke these words, "the wind of the Holy Spirit will blow across your church." As he spoke those words, everyone on the far side of the restaurant fell out of their seats onto the floor under the power of the Holy Spirit. Then, he slowly turned to look at me. The moment our eyes met, I flew out of my seat and continued to "fly" backwards, and was praying in the Spirit. I awoke from my dream, praying in the Spirit, in which I continued for about 10 minutes while I soaked in what had just happened.

A week later, someone gave me an interpretation...."God is going to blow you away with what He is about to do." I pray and claim that!

-----

Other thoughts recently - Last Sunday, someone shared during testimony time that they saw a double rainbow at 7:00 am peirced through by lightning bolts in the sky on Thursday morning.

No comments: