Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let me Proclaim Your Power

It has been exactly a year since I last read this passage from Psalm 71:18. "Now that I am old and gray, do not abandon me, O God. Let me proclaim your power to this new generation, your mighty miracles to all who come after me."

I still have it posted in my office. (I know it has been a year because I read a one year bible (NLT) each morning)

As I reflect upon the past year, I have seen at least 3 undeniable healings/miracles. I stand/sit in awe before our King and am amazed He created us to partner with Him in bringing His power and love to this desperate world. God done did it, and I got to be the tool and the witness of His action.

Now, we proclaim it to the new generation! Our youth and adults are hungry to see God at work. Anywhere from 4 to 6 youth attend our Workshops in Supernatural Ministry every Sunday night. They want to make a difference in this world.

Last Sunday evening someone said to me, "you must be pretty excited about seeing this kind of participation in the workshops." I replied, "I have dreamed of this day and the day when we equip an army to minister to our city." I believe I am witnessing a dream become reality. Of course, it really wasn't my dream to start with, God planted that dream in my heart because it was HIS dream, His heart for His church!

No comments: